Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Have Been Up To!

I like to crochet when I have time and now that summer is here I am trying to crochet a whole bunch! I made a cupcake scarf which looks a little like this. I will have to take a picture of it soon. It is the same pattern but, mine doesn't look as good as this. I still have to add the little pom poms that looks like sprinkles. :-)

 Another thing I am making is a cloche hat. It wasn't looking right when I started out so I took it all out and started again and now it is looking great. Here is a picture of what it is going to sort of be like.

  I have a pattern that make it look really cool! I can't really describe it....I will just put a picture of it when I am done.
 
 I have also been reading to my little sisters. All of us girls have signed up for the reading club at our library. I am reading Anne of Green Gables to my little sisters. I was just thinking how much fun red heads are. I don't know about you but the movie Anne of Green Gables still makes me laugh.
 
I will have to do a post about Anne of Green Gables next!
 
 
Paige
 

1 comment: